Attendance & Wellness Promotion Program
It is important that staff maintain a healthy sick-bank balance because it provides short-term income should an employee become ill or injured and unable to work. The Attendance & Wellness Promotion Program monitors sick leave to determine if an employee requires assistance from Occupational Health to attend work on a regular basis. The AWP Analysts work closely with the Operations Leaders to identify struggling employees.
- Once you are on board, contact your dedicated AWP Analyst
- Before the outgoing Leader leaves, be sure to check in with them and see which AWP items are currently outstanding
- On a monthly/quarterly basis you will receive AWP recommendations from your dedicated analyst
- Letter recommendations – You will need to give the okay for the letter to be sent out
- Meetings – You will be responsible for holding AWP meetings with employees
- Read the Manager Guide to Sick Time for reference