Interviews are helpful as they provide the leader and the potential employee an opportunity to get to know what the learning needs may be and to gain experience with the interview process.
- If you have any questions about the interview, please contact your Recruitment Advisor.
- Ensure you have interview questions that are up-to-date.
- Ensure you have a scoring system. Please contact your Recruitment Advisor for more information if needed.
- Ensure that you have questions related to Patient and Family Centered Care in your interview.
- For DC1 nursing positions, selection is based on seniority; however, it is always good to interview candidates, especially if you do not know them.
- For DC2 nursing positions, selection is not solely based on seniority. It is also based on qualifications for the position. Please speak with your Recruitment Advisor to learn more about the process.
- Read more about Seniority Lists on PHC Connect.